We are in the heart of downtown Toronto on the South-East corner of Yonge and Dundas Streets!
Get here by public transit
- North or South On the Yonge subway line, exit at the Dundas subway stop.
- East or West Take the 505 Dundas East or West Streetcar, exit at Yonge Street.
For further information, check Toronto Transit Web Site or contact 416-393-INFO (4686).
GO Transit: Take the Go Train to Union Station, change to the TTC Yonge Subway line and exit at the Dundas stop. For further information, check the Go Transit Web Site or contact 416-869-3200.
Get here by car
- Highway 401 East or West to Yonge Street, South on Yonge Street to Dundas Street.
- Gardiner Expressway East or West to Yonge Street, North on Yonge Street to Dundas Street.
Where to park
- A 250-car parking garage is located underneath the Square.
- Additional parking is also available in the vicinity at the Eaton Centre, Atrium, and Ryerson University garages.
Walking downtown? Want to get out of the rain?
Take "PATH" – downtown Toronto's underground walkway linking 27 kilometres of shopping, services and entertainment. Follow PATH and you'll reach Yonge-Dundas Square in weatherproof comfort. For more info visit the official .